|Heat Output||Cord Wood||56,000 BTU|
|EPA Test Fuel||26,300 BTU|
|Log Size||18 inches max.|
|For Spaces up to 1500 square feet.|
|Heating Capacity will vary depending on type of wood, floor plan, house layout, heat loss of home, and geographical location.|
Pacific Energy's most compact free standing woodstove.
Don't be fooled by its modest dimensions. The Vista is designed to efficiently heat smaller spaces, yet is big on performance, incorporating all the outstanding features of the larger Super Series woodstoves - powerful heat output, high efficiency rating, and user friendly operation.
Buy with confidence. The Vista, and all Pacific Energy wood stove products, are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Rich Metallic Black finish with black trim
- Air wash system for super clean ceramic glass
- Reliable, durable, non-catalytic technology
- Heavy plate-steel top
- Steel baffle and 304 Stainless Steel insulation cover
- Inside and outside combustion air capable
- Mobile home approved
- Arched door available in Gold, Nickel, Brushed Nickel or Metallic Black
- Available with a pedestal base or legs.
- Legs available in Gold, Nickel, Brushed Nickel or Metallic Black
- Ash system
- Temperature actuated 125 cfm variable speed blower (Instructions, PDF)
- Outside Air Adapter (Instructions, PDF)
- Wood Stove Screen Door