Pacific Energy Gas Warranty
Pacific Energy offers a limited lifetime warranty to the original consumer of the product.
Pacific Energy warrants for (10) years. 3 years parts and labor and remaining 7 years parts only) the following components. Firebox, heat exchanger, glass (thermal breakage only not impact), porcelain (for gloss retention).
2 year comprehensive
Pacific Energy will repair or replace any part found to be defective (parts and labor) for 2 years from date of purchase, including Blowers, valves, burners, electrical switches, remote controls and wiring.
- All installations must be performed by a qualified technician in accordance with applicable local and national requirements.
- Installations must be done in accordance with the appliance manual.
- Direction change sediment traps must be installed within 6 feet of the gas control valve.
- It is the responsibility of the installer to ensure the appliance is firing as per the rating plate.
- Any part that is found in our judgment to be defective shall be repaired, replaced or refunded at Pacific Energy’s option.
- Porcelain is warranted for gloss retention. Some colors may darken over time.
- The appliance must be maintained according to the manual.
- This warranty does not apply to any part that shows evidence of misuse, abuse, improper installation, accident, lack of maintenance, or modification.
- Pacific Energy is not responsible for mantles, surrounds or finishing material around the fireplace.
- Pacific Energy is not responsible for installation, operational or environmental conditions beyond our control.
- Pacific Energy shall in no event be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages of any nature whatsoever which are in excess of the original purchase price of the product.
- Pacific Energy may at its discretion discharge all obligations by refunding the wholesale price of the defective part.
- This warranty may not be extended or modified by our agents or representatives.