The True North Limited Warranty
Engineered with the value concious buyer in mind
True North wood stoves warrants to the original consumer of the product the following:
5 years parts (1 year labour)
Firebox, Castings, Combustion tubes, Ceramic fibre board, Glass (glass for thermal breakage only, not impact)
1 year parts and labour
Electrical components and switches, Combustion chamber (welds)
1 year (parts only)
Gaskets, Paint (peeling), Bricks
The warranty of the manufacturer extends only to the original consumer purchaser and is not transferable. Proof of purchase (dated, bill of sale), model name and serial number must be supplied when making any warranty claim to your TRUE NORTH Dealer. This warranty covers brand new products only, which have not been altered, modified nor repaired since shipment from factory. This warranty applies to normal residential use only.
- Damages caused by misuse, abuse, improper installation, lack of maintenance, over firing, negligence, accident during transportation, power failures, downdrafts, or venting problems are not covered by this warranty.
- This warranty does not cover any scratch, corrosion, warping, or discoloration caused by over firing, abrasives or chemical cleaners.
- Any defect or damage caused by the use of unauthorized parts void this warranty.
- An authorized qualified technician must perform the installation in accordance with the instructions supplied with this product and all local and national building codes.
- Any service call related to an improper installation is not covered by this warranty.
The manufacturer may require that defective products be returned or that digital pictures be provided to support the claim. Returned products are to be shipped prepaid to the manufacturer or agent for investigation.
If a product is found to be defective, the manufacturer will repair or replace (at the manufacturer's discretion) such defect. The manufacturer may, at its discretion, fully discharge all obligations with respect to this warranty by refunding the wholesale price of any warranted but defective part(s).
The manufacturer shall in no event be responsible for any special, indirect, consequential damages of any nature, which are in excess of the original purchase price of the product. A one-time replacement limit applies to all parts benefiting from warranty coverage.