Warmland Pellet Stoves Limited Lifetime Warranty
Warmland Pellet Stoves warrants to the original consumer of the product the following:
- Lifetime (Ltd) parts | Castings, Plating and Glass (Glass for thermal breakage only, not impact)
- 7 years parts and 3 years labor | Heat Exchanger, Firepot and Firebox.
- 2 years parts and labour Electrical \ Mechanical | Blowers, Igniters, Switches, Firepot liner, Firebox liner, Bricks, Auger and Painted finishes.
- Unit must be installed according to all applicable local and national codes. It is the responsibility of the installer to ensure the unit is operating correctly at the time of installation.
- Any part that shows in our judgment evidence of defect shall be repaired, replaced or refunded at Pacific Energy Fireplace Products' option. The defective part or product may be required to be returned to Pacific Energy Fireplace Products or an accredited agent, transportation prepaid.
- Porcelain - is warranted for gloss retention. Certain colors may darken when heated and return to the original shade when cool.
- Glass - is warranted against thermal breakage only (not impact).
- Plating - is warranted against tarnishing. Some finishes may attain a deeper color with use
- Limited Lifetime coverage - Lifetime coverage is limited to the repair, replacement or wholesale refund of the indicated parts only. Labor charges are not covered under the Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- This warranty does not apply to any part that shows evidence of misuse, abuse, improper installation, accident or lack of maintenance.
- Pacific Energy Fireplace Products shall in no event be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages of any nature whatsoever which are in excess of the original purchase price of the product.
- Pacific Energy Fireplace Products is not responsible for installation, operational or environmental conditions beyond our control.
(The company may, at its discretion, discharge all obligations by refunding the wholesale price of the defective part or product.)