Warranty – Super 27HD
Pacific Energy Industry Leading Limited Lifetime Warranty
Pacific Energy offers a limited lifetime warranty to the original consumer of the product.
Limited lifetime (15 years)
Limited lifetime coverage is extended to the following components (parts only) porcelain finish, glass (glass for thermal breakage only, not impact), plating, firebox and baffle.
5 Year Comprehensive
Pacific Energy will replace or repair any part found to be defective (parts and labour) for five years from the date of purchase.
This coverage includes electrical components (blowers, speed controls and thermal switches).
- For wood products – All installations must be installed according to all applicable local and national codes. It is the responsibility of the installer to ensure the unit is operating correctly at installation.
- Any part that shows in our judgment evidence of defect shall be repaired, replaced or refunded at Pacific Energy’s option. The defective part may be required to be returned to Pacific Energy or an accredited agent, transportation prepaid.
- Porcelain – is warranted for gloss retention. Certain colors may darken when heated and return to the original shade when cool. As a man-made finish it is subject to minor imperfections.
- Glass – is warranted against thermal breakage.
- Plating – is warranted against tarnishing. Gold plating may attain a deeper color with use.
- Lifetime limited coverage – Lifetime coverage is limited to the repair, replacement or refund of the indicated parts only. Labor charges are not covered under the lifetime warranty.
- The following items are not included in the Lifetime Warranty: firebox rails and heat shields.
The following parts are not warranted: firebrick, gaskets and ceramic fiber blankets.
- This warranty does not apply to any part that shows evidence of misuse, abuse, improper installation, accident or lack of maintenance.
- Pacific Energy shall in no event be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages of any nature whatsoever which are in excess of the original purchase price of the product.
- Pacific Energy is not responsible for installation, operational or environmental conditions beyond our control.
- (The company may, at its discretion, discharge all obligations by refunding the wholesale price of the defective part.)